I am tired. Why I am so tired is a mystery, but I am. Charlie thinks it might be the weather.
We didn't make it to church last night because I had the beginnings of a panic attack on the way out of town. I'm not sure why but bipolar is bipolar. It seemed like it was mostly due to sensory issues, though. I felt like my clothes were going to choke me and that if I entered the auditorium I would be stuck with no way out. Church on the Move has a very loud, vibrant, and exuberant worship and I wasn't in a place where that would be comfortable. Most of the time I'm fine there. So we drove out to see my mother-in-law and Charlie's grandpa and visited with them awhile. I was finally able to bring her the collage I made for her from the pictures I took the day Bee was born. We also took them our coffee because we are not drinking coffee anymore and I had mini-stash going.
Caught up with last night's So You Think You Can Dance episode. Couple things sticking out in my mind:
- The girl who said her father was the real Ringo Starr AND her dad who BELIEVES he is the real Ringo Starr both need help. I don't say that flippantly, either. If she's grown up her whole life with her father making that claim, no wonder she is delusional herself. It was very sad to see.
- Dude who auditioned in next-to-nothing? I think his name was Chase? Wow. Just wow. I couldn't believe the height he reached with his jumps. He needs to be a bit careful of what he says on camera, though. Telling the audience that your ex-fiance cheated on you wasn't a real good topic.
- Krump dancer from New York. Amazing at what he did but being disrespectful to Lil' C and Russell was bad.
- Mary Kate, the Irish Step Dancer, was great and I'm glad she went through to Vegas. I will be surprised if she makes the final 20, though. I didn't think she did that strongly in the choreography round.
Mail day was another good one...
- Product test about which I can say nothing else.
- Downy softener sample
I have to be up early to take Charlie to work, do some menu planning, and go grocery shopping tomorrow. It's going to be a bit busy but productive which is a good thing.
Poor Ruger. His allergies are still in overdrive.
I just started a re-read of Robert Jordan's The Fires of Heaven. I have lost track of how many times I've read this series because as soon as I reach the last book, I just start over with the first book. I'm sure there are other good books out there. Somewhere.
I hope your day was blessed.